If your computer has any of the following symptoms it may be infected with spyware.
• Random toolbars, links or favourites appearing in your web browser.
• Home page, mouse pointer or search function change unexpectedly.
• After entering a website address you're taken an unrelated one.
• You see pop-up ads, even if your computer isn't connected to the Internet.
• Your computer suddenly starts running slowly.
After you run a spyware program to delete active spyware files, you are still left with references to those files in your computer registry. These traces will clog your registry over time, leaving your computer vulnerable to failure.
We can eliminate all the leftover traces of spyware and scan your registry for possible problems, saving you from future headaches.